Thursday, May 3, 2018

Good morning DJs

Good morning DJs


Good morning to everyone! Thank you Greggie C for having me to contribute to this wonderful blog and be a part of this.

Some of you may know me. My name is Steven “The Voice” Elliot, and I have been a DJ for 25 years and have performed at thousands of different events ranging from Florida to all over New England. I am also a professional emcee for Comic Cons all over the United States.

Some of you may be asking why are you named “The Voice”? Good question. The late actor Richard Hatch, who is best know to many for his work in the Sci-fi show, “Battlestar Galactica” was and still is my mentor for all things Emcee I have ever done for the past 25 years. Richard gave me that name at a convention in Houston, TX. Richard left us last year due to pancreatic cancer. I dedicate all I do to him. In 1991 in Chicago, IL I was fortunate enough to meet James Doohan, who to many is best know as the engineer Scotty from Star Trek. He is my inspiration for being a DJ.

I will be sharing with you experiences that work and some that don’t work, how to be prepared for almost anything that could happen at your show, equipment that I have that guests have told me they love, and some they gave feedback on that they really don’t like.  New ideas and games to try at your events, and music that is getting feedback at events plus more. I really hope to meet you all in person!

PARTY ON!

The Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment